1. The United States became the first country to gain freedom from European power in the year 1783.
2. Delaware was the first state whereas New Hemisphere was the ninth state that accepted the constitution of the United States.
3. Robert G Heft, a high school student designed the current flag of the USA
4. The flag of the USA consists of 13 stripes indicating the original thirteen colonies.
5. The USA houses the world’s largest gold reserves.
6. USA was declared free from foreign rule on July 2nd, however, it was on the 4th of July when John Hancock gave his first signature on the declaration.
7. It is observed that in states like Iox, Montana, and North Dakota; there are more cows than humans.
8. The great Statue of Liberty is actually situated in New Jersey than New York.
9. The world’s longest Boardwalk is observed in Atlantic City.
10. The first capital of the nation was Philadelphia.