GET IN TOUCH
Any person who is from any other country but wants to set up his/ her business in Canada, that he/she needs a Canadian Business visa. However, acquiring a Canadian visa may seem far-fetched, but by following the below guide, without much effort, you may acquire a business visa for Canada from India.
- This visa is a visitor visa that allows an Indian to enter Canada for a short duration for only business purposes.
- The starting Visa limit will be for 6 months.
- Validity for Canadian Business Visa is for usually up to 3, 5, or 10 years.
- The business purpose includes business seminars, meetings, conferences, etc.
- If an individual person is visiting Canada for business purposes, that is not allowed.
How to Get a Business Visa for Canada?
- The Canadian Business Visa process is Online and offline, both to fill out application forms.
- Once the application form is filled the applicant may have to attach all the necessary documents to the application form and submit it to the embassy.
- After the application form is submitted to the embassy, it further takes at least 30 days for the embassy to cross-check the given information in the application form.
- The embassy verifies all the business-related documents and is attached in or to the application form.
- An applicant is supposed to fill in the bank-related information carefully.
- Soon after your application form is approved, you are asked by the embassy officials to make a visit to the embassy/consulate or any of its authorized visa application centers for the biometric.
- After successfully undergoing the biometric purpose, an applicant might receive the visa within a span of at least 30 days after the submission of the application form.
- Please provide authentic documents and information so that your application will not get rejected.
Eligibility for Canada Business Visa
- The applicant must be familiar with either of the languages, English or French.
- The applicant must ensure that he will not work while on a business visa.
- The following applications must be filled by the applicant.
- Form IMM 5257 i.e. Application for Temporary Resident.
- Form IMM 5707 i.e Family Information Form.
Documents Required for Canada Business Visa
- Original Passports will be required with 6 months validity from the date of arrival in Canada
- 3 Colored photograph
- Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant and travel
- Invitation letter from the company/ Exhibition/ Conference confirmation
- Proof of accommodation
- Travel Itinerary.
- Confirmed flight tickets
- Proof of employment
- Proof of finance
Photo Specification for Canada Business Visa
Following are the photo specifications for Canada Business Visa-
- Recent photograph.
- Dimensions should be 35mm X 45mm.
- Photo background must be white.
- No blurred images are allowed
- Designs are not acceptable in the background of the image
- No edits in photographs are allowed.
- The face must be captured with the head centrally positioned.
- The top of your shoulder must be visible
- The facial reaction must be neutral.
- Avoid keeping the mouth open.
- If you wear eyeglasses then the eyeglasses must make your eyes visible.
- No sunglasses
- Headscarves are allowed only for religious purposes
Canada Business Visa Processing Time
The estimated time for the arrival of your visa might be at least 35 working days.
Canada Business Visa Fees
There are several factors for the cost of Canadian business depending on the duration of the permit, the number of entries, any fast-track visa processing fees, as well as additional service charges. Approximately charges are-
- Entry- Multiple entries
- Stay Duration- Normal
- Validity- 6 months to 12 months
- Fees- 10250.0
How to Check Visa Status?
- To track the status of the process of your tourist visa, you might have to carry the below documents or their information.
- Passport number.
- Application ID.
- To track the status of your visa process, the applicant must visit the website of the Canada Embassy in India.
GET IN TOUCH
If you are in Canada on a visit visa and want to extend your stay, you will need to apply for visitor status. You can apply for visitor status at a Canadian immigration office from within the country. However, you should apply for a Canada visa before your existing visitor status expires. As a general rule, if you come to Canada as a ‘visitor,’ you will be granted visitor status for a duration of six months
The following factors will determine if you need a visitor visa or ETA:
- Travel documents you plan to travel with
- Country which issued your travel document
- Your nationality
- How you plan to travel to Canada for this trip
Here are some guidelines that will help Canada Tourist Visa applicants from India:
The application form: You must first download the Canada Visit Visa application form from the website of the Canadian Government. You must download the checklist of documents as well that must be submitted along with the application. The application form must be filled online. You must then click validate and take its print out.
Booking of the accommodation and flight: Sometimes, you will also have to submit copies of your accommodation and flight bookings. This is basically to offer evidence of funds.
Submission of Covering Letter along with the documents for Canada Visa: You will have to submit all the required documents along with the application form. This must include a Covering Letter that states the purpose of your visit. You must also submit evidence of funds to demonstrate that you have adequate money to support yourself during your visit to Canada.
Collecting the Visa and Passport: It usually takes around 10 to 14 working days to obtain the Canada Tourist Visa. You will have to collect your Canada Visa and Passport from the Visa Office.
You must be currently residing in Canada.
You must have a valid passport that will be valid for the duration of your trip
You must have paid the fees associated with Form IMM 5708.
You must make sure that any other permits you have (study or job) remain valid and do not conflict with your visitor permit.