Student Visa & Admission
GET IN TOUCH
From all over the world students want to study at Canadian universities because Canada is the best place for higher studies and some specific courses. A student visa is a kind of passport endorsement which is given by the government to students. First students need to be enrolled in qualified education institutes. This is a time-bound document, which is only for a specific time period till the student completes his/her study, work, course, or assignment for which he or is applying.
A Canadian student visa allows the students who are going to Canada for studies and assignments. This visa is exactly like the Visitor’s visa but this visa has a permit to study in Canada.
Today, in this blog we are going to tell you everything about the student visa. If you also want to know about that, then you are on the right blog. To know more about it, stay tuned till the end.
Reasons to study in Canada
To get a World-Class experience from Universities in Canada
- Higher success rate in tech industries.
- Good place to learn and work with multiple languages.
- After graduation, 100% guarantee for good placement.
- Standardize lifestyle.
- Part-time job opportunities while studying
- Natural beauty and classy locations to visit and live in
- This is one of the safest counties
- The visa process is very straightforward & transparent
Eligibility to get visitor visa
You may come to Canada to study if-
- You should be fully vaccinated to travel to Canada. But if you are under 18 years, you don’t have to be fully vaccinated.
- For applying for a study visa for Canada, you need to study at a designated learning institute.
- You need to prove that you have enough money to pay for your tuition fees, daily expenses for living for you and your family member (if someone is coming along with you to Canada) and for return transportation.
- You should not have any criminal background record, for that you need to get a certificate from the police.
- Also, you have to show some proof that you will leave Canada after completion of your study or course for which you are going to Canada.
- You have to make progress towards completion of your program.
- You have to respect and follow the permit, terms & conditions of the law.
Documents required for studying in Canada
- Birth and Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- 10th & 12th class Marksheet, Credit & Trial Certificates
- Diploma’s Mark sheet, Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- ITI’s Mark sheet, Degree Certificate
- Bachelor’s or graduation Mark sheet, Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate (Transcript if required)
- Master’s or post-graduation Mark sheet, Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate (Transcript if required)
- Work Experience Letter if required
- IELTS/PTE certificate
Cost of Studying in Canada
The fee structure is different for different universities. But apart from academic cost there are many other factors like transportation, electricity, water, taxes, insurance etc.
Pre-Arrival Cost of Studying there for Indian Students
- TOEFL iBT- ₹14,500
- IELTS- ₹15,500
- GRE (General/Subject)- ₹16,300/ ₹11,500
- GMAT- ₹21,000
- CAEL- ₹10,845
- Purchase of GIC (One time)- ₹ 6,00,000
- Flight Tickets (One way)- ₹1,00,000
- Study Permit- ₹8,900
- Biometric fee- ₹5,000
How we help you
Y-Axis helps you to advise you step by step from start to end like what is the documentation process, what document is needed, what is the next process, and how to complete the application form and process that. Customer care executives will resolve your queries if you have some questions in your mind regarding studies in Canada. Also, this company introduces you to the expenses etc. so that you can arrange accordingly.
GET IN TOUCH
If you are in Canada on a visit visa and want to extend your stay, you will need to apply for visitor status. You can apply for visitor status at a Canadian immigration office from within the country. However, you should apply for a Canada visa before your existing visitor status expires. As a general rule, if you come to Canada as a ‘visitor,’ you will be granted visitor status for a duration of six months
The following factors will determine if you need a visitor visa or ETA:
- Travel documents you plan to travel with
- Country which issued your travel document
- Your nationality
- How you plan to travel to Canada for this trip
Here are some guidelines that will help Canada Tourist Visa applicants from India:
The application form: You must first download the Canada Visit Visa application form from the website of the Canadian Government. You must download the checklist of documents as well that must be submitted along with the application. The application form must be filled online. You must then click validate and take its print out.
Booking of the accommodation and flight: Sometimes, you will also have to submit copies of your accommodation and flight bookings. This is basically to offer evidence of funds.
Submission of Covering Letter along with the documents for Canada Visa: You will have to submit all the required documents along with the application form. This must include a Covering Letter that states the purpose of your visit. You must also submit evidence of funds to demonstrate that you have adequate money to support yourself during your visit to Canada.
Collecting the Visa and Passport: It usually takes around 10 to 14 working days to obtain the Canada Tourist Visa. You will have to collect your Canada Visa and Passport from the Visa Office.
You must be currently residing in Canada.
You must have a valid passport that will be valid for the duration of your trip
You must have paid the fees associated with Form IMM 5708.
You must make sure that any other permits you have (study or job) remain valid and do not conflict with your visitor permit.