GET IN TOUCH
A visitor’s visa is also termed a temporary resident Visa. This is a very special document, which has to be stuck with the passport. To get the Visitor’s visa, you must meet all the requirements needed to visit Canada according to the rules. Most travelers require this visitor’s visa to travel to Canada.
When we require it
Thousands of people visit Canada just to meet their relatives to visit Canada. The Canada visa has permission for a period of a maximum of six months to live there. They might be of two types, which are either single-entry visas or can be multiple entries visa. And to get a visa, you will have to contact some visa provider service center, such as Y-Axis. This can help to get the visa quickly.
Canada Visitors visa
To get this, first of all, you will have to apply for a visa. And after applying for the visa, you will have to submit all the required documents there to get it. If everything goes fine, you will get the visitors visa, which provides you the ability to live there, in Canada, for 6 months. There are 2 types of visas, named –
- Single Entry visa
- And double Entry visa
Foreigners are permissible only once to enter Canada with a single-entry visa. While, in the multiple entry visa, the person will have all the permissions to come and go as many times they want while the visa is valid. You do not have to choose the kind of visitor visa to apply for. A multiple entry visitor visa is allowing the person to visit Canada as many times as that person wants for a maximum of six months at a time as long as the visa is valid.
Eligibility to get the Visitor visa
To get the Canada Visitor Visa, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- That person must be having proper funds to maintain themselves and their families during their stay in Canada, and they have to show the proof as well.
- It is compulsory that he has to live as a visitor only and must not be searching for work or planning to start working in Canada.
- He or she must not have any criminal background.
- Applicants must have a letter of invitation from their relative, to where they want to go.
- It is quite possible that a person from a few particular countries might be required to get a temporary resident visa.
- A few applicants, who are going to apply for the visa, might be required to meet additional entrance criteria depending on their profile.
Getting the Canada visitor visa stamp process will be requiring you to meet the following criteria/ documents:
- He must be having a valid passport with an expiry date and that should be after a minimum of six months.
- All the documents, which prove that you are having enough ties to your home country.
- All the documents, which prove the financial statements of that person, which show that he has enough funds to support your stay in Canada.
- As we have said earlier too, you need a letter of invitation from your relatives if you are planning to stay with them.
- You are required to have a medical clearance certificate as well, if you are undergoing a medical exam before your trip.
How we help you?
We, Y-axis, will help you to make the strongest case to get a Canada Visitor visa. We will help you in-
- Filling up the form.
- Review all your documentation.
- We, as a y-axis, always suggest to you how to show your case so the chance of a personal interview is minimized.
- We help you to Identify the best strategy to get your visitor visa.
GET IN TOUCH
If you are in Canada on a visit visa and want to extend your stay, you will need to apply for visitor status. You can apply for visitor status at a Canadian immigration office from within the country. However, you should apply for a Canada visa before your existing visitor status expires. As a general rule, if you come to Canada as a ‘visitor,’ you will be granted visitor status for a duration of six months
The following factors will determine if you need a visitor visa or ETA:
- Travel documents you plan to travel with
- Country which issued your travel document
- Your nationality
- How you plan to travel to Canada for this trip
Here are some guidelines that will help Canada Tourist Visa applicants from India:
The application form: You must first download the Canada Visit Visa application form from the website of the Canadian Government. You must download the checklist of documents as well that must be submitted along with the application. The application form must be filled online. You must then click validate and take its print out.
Booking of the accommodation and flight: Sometimes, you will also have to submit copies of your accommodation and flight bookings. This is basically to offer evidence of funds.
Submission of Covering Letter along with the documents for Canada Visa: You will have to submit all the required documents along with the application form. This must include a Covering Letter that states the purpose of your visit. You must also submit evidence of funds to demonstrate that you have adequate money to support yourself during your visit to Canada.
Collecting the Visa and Passport: It usually takes around 10 to 14 working days to obtain the Canada Tourist Visa. You will have to collect your Canada Visa and Passport from the Visa Office.
You must be currently residing in Canada.
You must have a valid passport that will be valid for the duration of your trip
You must have paid the fees associated with Form IMM 5708.
You must make sure that any other permits you have (study or job) remain valid and do not conflict with your visitor permit.